What is Reiki?
Reiki is a very gentle form of healing useful for realigning the flow of Chi or life force energy throughout the body. Energy must flow freely and easily through the body for a state of physical and emotional wellbeing and a feeling of balance, harmony and connection. However, where there are energy blocks present in your energy system due to the storing of negative emotions or toxic substances, there will be interference with the flow of this positive life force energy. Reiki can dissolve such interferences.
As a student of Reiki Level 1 what will you learn?
You will learn to use Reiki for:
- Grounding yourself
- Boosting the immune system
- Supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- Relieving physical pain
- Clearing the Chakras of stale energy
- Creating a sense of deep relaxation
- Aiding spiritual growth and emotional clearing
- Re-balancing the connection between the spiritual, emotional, physical and mental bodies
- Cleansing the body of toxic energy
- Improving sleep
- Increasing one’s vitality
- Raising the vibrational frequency of the body
- Bringing healing to plants, planet and animals
How is the training facilitated?
Reiki Level 1 is taught as a lovely and intimate, 1 day experience within a small group at Sydney's beautiful Q Station.