"The healing journey often begins with a personal crisis."
The path for many Healers, begins with their own personal journey of healing quite often, born out of a personal crisis and I am no exception. For me, my journey of personal healing began at the lowest point of my life and with a physical crisis; Gallbladder Disease. When I was diagnosed, I was told I was very unusual because I didn’t fit the profile. Gallbladder disease, they said, was the disease of the 3 F’s; Female, Fat and Forty. I was bone skinny and just a few months shy of my 30th birthday.
"My Wake Up Call"
My diagnosis came at a time when my life was in real trouble. To a great degree, I thought I'd perhaps never move through the challenges I faced. My diagnosis was my first wake-up call.
"You can be healed"
Then, on a rainy Saturday afternoon, I ventured down the spiritual aisle of my local book store. From my own assessment though, I wasn’t the least bit spiritual and yet I found myself scanning the aisle for help there all the same.
As I sauntered past book after book with titles I couldn’t grasp, a brightly coloured book seemed to reach out for me. That book was "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay, and it was to be a catalyst for an awakening that would help me not only heal my own past but ultimately, pave the way for me to help others do the same. Such was the power of Louise Hay’s reach and love.
I stood reading Louise's book in that aisle for the longest time, as if transfixed by what it said. It said that the metaphysical definition of Gallbladder Disease is 'stored anger' that has solidified in the body as a result of ‘hard thoughts’, ‘bitterness’ and ‘pride’. I fit that profile perfectly.
It also said, "You can be healed".
It was as though those words had been written for me for that very moment in time. I felt a shudder of hope sweep over me. Without realising it, my spiritual awakening had just begun. I sought out a Healer to work on my ‘inner self’ without really understanding what that might entail, but trusting it all the same. I was just desperate to heal the emotional roots of my physical pain, which I came to know later, sat within my beliefs and the wounds of my past. My mind, as it turned out, was a fertile ground of hardened thoughts and limiting self-beliefs.
"What we think we know about ourselves
causes more harm to us than what is actually true about ourselves"
As my personal journey of healing unfolded, I learned that more often than not, it’s what we think we know about ourselves that causes more harm to us than what is actually true about ourselves.
"I believed I wasn’t good enough"
I began to finally heal the flawed but deeply held premise that "I wasn’t good enough" and with it, a life time of judgments and conditioning others placed on me that weren’t true. I began to lift the veil on my potential, the potential I always dreamed was within me and yearned for someone to nurture to the surface.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
I was fortunate enough to come across a healer, teacher and mentor who did just that. Someone who helped me heal my past, build the internal courage to reach for more and steered me on a path of study that matched my deepest curiousities and greatest desire to work with energy. And so, I set out on a body of study in the Healing Arts and a Masters Degree in Business and slowly but surely reclaimed the person I was born to be.
"Everything looks wrong when we're in the wrong environment, but when we align with the right environment, everything looks right again and the Universe lights up"
I was always told by others to "leave the past where it is", packed away, even buried, and yet, I discovered my life's greatest purpose, sitting amongst the weeds of my personal past. I was also told throughout my early life, "you're too sensitive". True. I was too sensitive. But only in the environments that weren't right for that sensitivity. In my professional life as a Healer, that sensitivity is gold, proving, if we are in the wrong environment, everything looks wrong, but when we align with the right environment, everything looks right again and the Universe lights up.
My passion in life is to now bring men and women through an inner uprising of self-belief so they can not only heal from their past but, positively transform who they are and rededfine their world.
Where to from here?
I welcome you to reach out to me for a wholehearted chat about what your own journey of healing and self-discovery might look like with me. But firstly, have a read of each of my 3 "Inner Uprising" journeys; "Recaim Your Power", "Answer Your Soul's Call" and "Embrace Your Light" and see which journey resonates with you and then reach out to me for a chat.
Heart felt wishes,
My Practitioner / Coaching Qualifications
"I'm a life-long seeker of knowledge and spiritual wisdom. I love exploring new ways to not only support and enrich my own life's journey, but that of my clients. Beneath is just a snippet of the qualifications that my seeking has led me to."
- Masters Degree in Business Management, The University of Technology, Sydney
- Cert. Soul Coaching® Master Practitioner and Teacher, Denise Linn, International Institute of Soul Coaching® , USA
- Cert. Reiki Master/Teacher - The Karyna Centre For Transformation, Sydney
- Cert. Past Life Regression Coach, Denise Linn, International Institute of Soul Coaching® , USA
- Cert. The Serenity Vibration Healing® Technique - Level 1, Level 1 Mastery, Level 2, Level 2 Mastery, Sydney
- Cert. Theta Command and Quantum Level Reprogramming, Sydney
- Cert. Orion-Theta Healing - Core Belief Reprogramming, Sydney
- Cert. Orion-Theta Healing - DNA 1 & 2 - 4 Level Reprogramming, Sydney
- Cert. Reiki Level I - Tanran School of Reiki, Sydney
- Cert. Reiki Level II, III, Mastership Training, Karyna Centre For Transformation, Sydney
- Cert. of Completion - Chakra Healing, Anodea Judith
- Cert. Serenity Vibration Healing® Technique - Level 1 and Level 1 Mastery
- Cert. Soul Coaching® Master Practitioner / Teacher
- Cert. Reiki Master Practitioner / Teacher
- Radio: Guest host on the Denise Linn, Hay House Radio Show 2017
- Webinar Series: "Do What You Really Love" 2017
- Magazine Articles: "Good Health Magazine" 2016
- Member of The International Institute For Complementary Therapists ("IICT")